TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Effective Date of these terms and conditions is February 9, 2021.
The terms and conditions apply to www.loriweitzner.com and www.loriweitznershop.com (together, the “Website”) which is operated by Lori Weitzner Designs, Inc. (“LWD”), whose registered office is 54 West 21st Street, Suite 308, New York, NY 10010.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of the United States.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by LWD and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of LWD. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, LWD takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Intellectual property ownership of website content
This website and its content is copyright of Lori Weitzner Design, Inc. - © Lori Weitzner 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
ODE TO COLOR SWEEPSTAKES
Ode to Color: The Ten Essential Palettes for Living and Design
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2018, and ends on January 31, 2020.
1. To Enter. To enter simply visit www.loriweitzner.com and fill out the entry form on the Web Link with your name, address, email address and phone number. Limit one entry per person. Mechanically reproduced, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted. Sponsor and its affiliated parties are not responsible for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. In case of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the entry will be declared to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions that may limit one’s ability to enter the sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating. As an alternative mode of entry, an entrant may mail to Sponsor a 3” x 5” card with entrant’s name, phyiscal address, phone and email address clearly written.
2. Selection of the Winners. One time each calendar month beginning with February 2018 and ending January 31, 2019, the Sponsor will select one winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received in the prior month. The Sponsor’s decision is final. Over the course of 12 months, the Sponsor will, accordingly, select 12 winners. Each winner will be notified by phone, email or mail. If the winner cannot be contacted, if the prize is returned or refused, or in the event of noncompliance with the Official Rules and requirements by the person selected as the winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. A purchase of any kind from the Sponsor or from any third party will not improve the odds of winning.
3. The Prize. The sole prize to be awarded to each winner is one copy of the book, Ode to Color by Lori Weitzner, published by HarperCollins Publishers that has been signed by author Lori Weitzner. Approximate value of the Prize is $50. The book will be shipped at Sponsor’s expense via UPS Ground. Winner is solely responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes and fees that may apply.
4. Eligibility. This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and U.S. Military Installations, excluding Florida, who are age 18 or older. The sweepstakes is not available to persons living in foreign countries or where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, members of their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouses) and persons living in the same household of such persons (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
5. General. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its advertising and promotion agencies, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death that may occur in connection with or participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if the prize cannot be awarded due to shipping delays, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, terrorism or other acts of force majeure. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this promotion in any way shall be disqualified and, if such entrant won, the prize shall be forfeited. The prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to the full use of his or her name and city of residence for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without further consideration or payment. Winner may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, which must be returned to Sponsor within 10 days from the date it was sent or another winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries, unless prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. In the case of unavailability of any or all aspects of the prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes should a virus, computer bug, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor will select the winners by random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds in its sole discretion to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website.
6. Mailings and Privacy. Names, email and physical addresses of entrants may be added to Sponsor’s regular mail and email mailing lists.
7. Winner’s List. For the first names and cities of residence of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor.
8. Sponsor. Lori Weitzner Design Inc., 54 West 21st Street, Suite 308, New York, NY 10010